Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site, not new to bowhunting, about 30 years, and 10 of that with a XBow...I love hunting hogs with my XBow and pretty much use it all of the time. I consider all of my equipment archery/hunting equipment and I use it as such. When I picked up a XBow 10 years ago...I just fell in love with it, and I never put it done since.
Good hunting to ALL!!!

·
1,071 Posts
Welcome Target Hogs

I'm a newbie here also great info and good people.I would like to go hog hunting some day. We don't have them in Pennsylvania except on hunting preserves. Have fun, shoot striaght and enjoy!

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Howdy a little late. I'm so glad to see someone else loves to chase hogs with the xbow. That's what I'm known for locally in Texas. (I'm called HOGHUNTER by the others shhh!) I get to hunt for free by offering a service of hog and varmint removal for the big deer and exotic ranches around here and that's what's helped the name of HOG HUNTER. I also have traveled the world chasing record book entries as much as possible to chase hogs. Guess you could say I'm hog wild.
It's so good to see you here. Share some adventures you've had with me and the others please. I am also an outdoor writer and I have a regular column called PIGTALES~ Adventures in Hog Huntin' Because I'm always in the right place at the wrong time and so I share my adventures. I was cut though a few years ago. You don't wanna do that. Took 7 months to heal. I'd lost my respect for those critters so it was a good lesson for me. I'd love to hear someone else's stories.
Ta for now, and welcome to the forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts