Crossbow Nation banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
If there are aliens oh, they would and they pilot ships to visit other planets, they would obviously be Union, or they would not be allowed to leave the universe there in, they certainly would not allow unskilled labor fly their elaborate machines out of the universe and back! Common Sense my friend common sense (y) ;)
If they were Union, they’d need 4 of them to fly the ship - 3 to stand around watching with their thumb in their butts while the lowest seniority alien piloted the ship. :alien:

Since you didn’t answer either time I asked you must be a supporter of the rioters and looters.

Reactions: BigBowMan

·
8,125 Posts
If they were Union, they’d need 4 of them to pilot the ship - 3 to stand around watching with their finger in their butts while the lowest seniority alien flew the ship. :alien:

Since you didn’t answer either time I asked you must be a supporter of the rioters and looters.

·
8,125 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
They are here. You can't see them because they are "stealth". They have developed an outer coating that absorbs all wavelengths of "visible" light and re-emits it in the form of a whitetail. That is why so many "deer" disappear when they are shot. They no longer emit nor reflect visible light.:oops:

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
If there is aliens with all this superior intelligence that can traverse the cosmos beyond the speed of light and then come here to abduct humans for a few hours just to prod their anus what good is all that intelligence for anyhow ?

·
1,228 Posts
If there is aliens with all this superior intelligence that can traverse the cosmos beyond the speed of light and then come here to abduct humans for a few hours just to prod their anus what good is all that intelligence for anyhow ?
Did it hurt? Are you OK? I am not going to ask whether is was fun for you.

·
1,228 Posts
Nooo...lol... I wasn't abducted ! I'm just going off of what other people have said that WERE abducted.... I'm fine ....lol...
That's OK. I'll keep your secret. Aliens got me. All I got was a half a glass of some kind of blue wine and a horrible tasting cigarette. I will never tell my wife though. :censored: Oh wait - maybe it was a bad dream.Recently got a colonoscopy.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Tim I said only an idiot would not know the answer to that but since you haven't figured it out, absolutely not. My fear is you are asking if I support protesters, since you generalize everything, and I doubt you know the difference, so I will let you know, YES I support anyone's right to protest, that is because protesters dont loute or riot. I also think the protesters in michigan that were toting ar's were the totally worthless to their cause, not to mention detrimental to all gun owners, as well as irresponsible and are much of the reason many think us respnsible gunowners face the bs from anti gun groups that we face!

I apologize for not answering you sooner, but I really thought you had more intelligence than your reflecting asking over and over, and new better, but I guess I was wrong! Now am I right, or did you know all along? I wouldn't ask, but you seem to really struggle with many obvious conclusions!

Bridges Timmy bridges!😉

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I don't believe that Duke, however I have seen some who claim to be skilled at their trade, and you're right they damn sure never make it in any Union, like Berkey old boss, the union I come from make sure when you do it you do it right the first time.
It may take 6 weeks to do a 10 minute job.....but at least it will be right....lol

If not just call the Union steward and report the others that held you back...:unsure:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
QUOTE="tpcollins, post: 1352951, member: 11437"]
If they were Union, they’d need 4 of them to fly the ship - 3 to stand around watching with their thumb in their butts while the lowest seniority alien piloted the ship. :alien:

[/QUOTE]
It may take 6 weeks to do a 10 minute job.....but at least it will be right....lol

If not just call the Union steward and report the others that held you back...:unsure:

You both seem to struggle with skilled trades unions. The tradesman dont work for just one company! When a job is finished the contractor is gone out of the local the tradesman belong to, in order to get another job, you either have to wait to be ask for by another company, or be able to perform your skills or e sent back to a hiring hall, business agents dont honor seniority, they send out those who can perform, or contractors dont use union labor! Duke tried to explain this, but those who have no experience with skilled trades are clueless, and on ioisly willing to stay that way,,,, trust me boys, like Duke implied, you either make the contractor happy in a skilled trades union, or your fired! And no Stewart or ba will reverse the contractor's actions! I don't believe either of you have any experience with any union that operates on the theory, anytime a man's work isn't satisfactory the money he has coming is! But that is the only union I ever had any experience with! But once again Timmy is clouded bh generalizing anything he has no experience with,, not sure what randy is rambling about?

·
Registered
160 Posts
QUOTE="tpcollins, post: 1352951, member: 11437"]

You both seem to struggle with skilled trades unions. The tradesman dont work for just one company! When a job is finished the contractor is gone out of the local the tradesman belong to, in order to get another job, you either have to wait to be ask for by another company, or be able to perform your skills or e sent back to a hiring hall, business agents dont honor seniority, they send out those who can perform, or contractors dont use union labor! Duke tried to explain this, but those who have no experience with skilled trades are clueless, and on ioisly willing to stay that way,,,, trust me boys, like Duke implied, you either make the contractor happy in a skilled trades union, or your fired! And no Stewart or ba will reverse the contractor's actions! I don't believe either of you have any experience with any union that operates on the theory, anytime a man's work isn't satisfactory the money he has coming is! But that is the only union I ever had any experience with! But once again Timmy is clouded bh generalizing anything he has no experience with,, not sure what randy is rambling about?
[/QUOTE]
Catter is right. Contractors are expendable. One of the reasons Company's like to hire them. Not sure how this has anything to do w/ little space creatures or the Bigfoot that is living in the swamp... But, they can single out any one of them and have them walked off the property.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts