Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should be a great head, I have been shooting the Drones for years now, and have had good luck with them.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
This should be a great head, I have been shooting the Drones for years now, and have had good luck with them.

May be a new head from Wasp but it's not new. I haven't seen a new heads in decades. Everyone steals whats out there and gives it a new name. Yawn.

·
Registered
13,920 Posts
If they fly true on crossbow arrows they'll be deadly. I'm a MUCH BIGGER fan of the mechanicals though.:)

·
3,416 Posts
Looks like a good head, Brian. Looks tough and should fly well too. If I didn’t just double down on Ramcats and extra blades, I’d be tempted to try them. The Patriot is shooting the‘cat’s like lasers.(y)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeff, i will be giving these a try, they look good. That patriot is a beast. (y)

Reactions: JOE PA

·
Registered
52 Posts
bbahunter. I am a big fan of Wasp B heads. The Mortem looks like a great head. I am like you and have the Drones and Boss,s and both are great shooting heads. So I,m sure the Mortem will be also. Also killed 1 with the drone last year. Use to shoot muzzys, also a great head but wasps are so much more consistent. There is just something about a great shooting fix blade that cant be beat. Let me know how flight is with the Mortem. I,m sure you wont have a problem, since I never had flight issues coming from wasp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts