Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :),

I'm gettng ready to make my first crossbow purchase and I've narrowed it down to two choices (Both if I can sweet talk the Mrs.) I want to get a GT Flex recurve from Ten Point and I've just bid on a Daton Impact. I've heard nothing but positive things about both products and will be happy to get either one, but happier if I can have both.

I'm pleased to be here and I hope to learn much and make some friends.

·
Premium Member
6,083 Posts
I think either bow would be great for your first bow. Welcome to the site, were glad to have you as a part of the Crossbow Nation family. You will find lots of useful info here. If there's something you don't see, just ask. There are plenty of very knowledgeable folks using this site.
Again, welcome.
Jeff

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Welcome home Sparhawk,
Glad you're here. Sorry I didn't welcome you sooner, but didn't pay attention when you joined. Good luck with aquiring a new crossbow, but maybe you'll get lucky and win the drawing that's being offered on here. Pick your lucky winning numbers and get in on this soon. Then, tell us about your adventure as a starting crossbow shooter as you go.
Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.