Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,
From Washington county, SW PA. Been a vertical bow shooter for 15 years. I got into a Bear Constrictor last November. I took it to Guam this spring and put a hurting on the pork population, took a couple nice boar hogs.
My current setup is a 2020 Bear constrictor, Vortex glass, victory voodoo 20", and split between kudu contour and sawtooth A2 broadheads.
I love this crossbow so far. It needs some tweeking, like I really hate the quiver, I already added a ten point brush arrow retainer. I'd love to find a way to top mount the quiver. Any way, I'm glad I found this forum and I'm ready to get in the deer woods this fall with it!

·
Registered
Ravin R26, Garmin X1i
165 Posts
Hey all,
From Washington county, SW PA. Been a vertical bow shooter for 15 years. I got into a Bear Constrictor last November. I took it to Guam this spring and put a hurting on the pork population, took a couple nice boar hogs.
My current setup is a 2020 Bear constrictor, Vortex glass, victory voodoo 20", and split between kudu contour and sawtooth A2 broadheads.
I love this crossbow so far. It needs some tweeking, like I really hate the quiver, I already added a ten point brush arrow retainer. I'd love to find a way to top mount the quiver. Any way, I'm glad I found this forum and I'm ready to get in the deer woods this fall with it!

·
Registered
RDX 400, Nitro 505 w/Oracle X
94 Posts
Welcome from just a few miles north of you by Canonsburg. On the road now but will try to send a PM this week. Maybe meetup for a beverage.

·
Registered
15,680 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts