Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
Excalibur 340 mag
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the Nation been creeping around for months. I have been a compound bow hunter for 34 years. Between shoulder and trying to keep my elderly father in the woods purchased my first crossbow an Excalibur mag 340 recently and have to say I am looking forward to archery season in Georgia again. This seems to be an awesome and knowledgeable group of people here. Always friendly and willing to share that knowledge with others. Looking forward to the coming season. Good luck everyone! God bless.

· Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
17,172 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

· Registered
159 Posts
Just joined the Nation been creeping around for months. I have been a compound bow hunter for 34 years. Between shoulder and trying to keep my elderly father in the woods purchased my first crossbow an Excalibur mag 340 recently and have to say I am looking forward to archery season in Georgia again. This seems to be an awesome and knowledgeable group of people here. Always friendly and willing to share that knowledge with others. Looking forward to the coming season. Good luck everyone! God bless.
Welcome to the NATION

· Premium Member
Excalibur Assassin 400TD
1,573 Posts
You are in good company. Several of us have been shooting crossbow for over 35 years and before that were shooting verticals. Several of us have shoulder issues and are reluctantly re-inventing ourselves to the ranks of arrow singers extraordinaires. Most of your previous knowledge is transferable, but the is a learning curve for some stuff.
We're all just slinging arrows. A little faster, a little horizontal, and a whole bunch of fun.
Welcome, good luck and God bless!

· Registered
31 Posts
Newbie as well, welcome!

· Registered
755 Posts
Welcome from NE Arkansas!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts