Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
If Marburg becomes a problem, I bet many of those that don't trust the latest vaccines will be lining up for that one if it is developed.

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
3,052 Posts
If Marburg becomes a problem, I bet many of those that don't trust the latest vaccines will be lining up for that one if it is developed.
...................if the damn thing works this time!!!!!!! I'll have a hard time trusting though!!!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty."

-James Madison​

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I would love to have a vaccine for covid. So far we don’t have one😟
We have “shots” Not trying to discourage anyone from getting a “shot” but you can’t call it a vaccine I have friends that have had covid, two shots, and a booster just a month ago and just tested positive. That is surely not a vaccine, or either the tests are useless.
The flu “shots” aren’t working around here either. Several are going to get flu shots, then getting the flu. We still have a man that funded the research in the lab where this stuff came from telling us how to handle it and he is calling the “shots” vaccines but he doesn’t know how many will have to be purchased and taken per person to do the job. He just says keep buying them until he says it’s enough. All talk of treatment is silenced or even punished. It’s not exactly a “trustful” scenario. In my opinion, anyone that trusts the people that are in charge of this mess has to be delusional.
I pray each of you that gets this virus will get well quickly !!!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Comparing a variant of Ebola with a 88% death rate to a virus with less than 1 % death rate is exactly why we call bullshit on leftist media and their minions. Very weak effort.
Just saying that some people don't trust the Covid vaccine due to "limited safety data", but I bet many would put a lot of trust into a Marburg vaccine with the same amount of limited data.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Good thing for us the Polio vaccine was a REAL vaccine! There simply is no Covid vaccine and anyone that claims different is blind, PERIOD!!!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Good thing for us the Polio vaccine was a REAL vaccine! There simply is no Covid vaccine and anyone that claims different is blind, PERIOD!!!
Yes, there is.
And in fact, this "vaxxine" cause more damage than it did good.
Not there is any scientific proof that any vaxxine ever did any good.
Firstly, no statistics can ever show any causation.
Do icecream sales cause shark attacks ?
Or is Nicolas Cage responsible for pool drownings ?
And second, "Polio" was much more correlated to the introduction and removal of a pesticide called DDT.

The polio vaxx was created in the same self-deluded and fraudulent manner like the Covid vaxx.
Enders did at least a control, and wondered why he got the "viri" inhis control without any "infected" material introduced.
Modern day "virologists" skip this suspicious step alltogether ...

·
4,603 Posts
Guess we don’t need Thanos to reduce the human population.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
One of my workers just informed me that his wife just tested positive and he waiting on his results now. She is a Medical professional and was made to get the shot or loose her job and he was required to get it to, or they would fire her!

I was stuck on the mountain today, due to the snow and ice,so told the guys to take off today! That may have been a blessing, because he could have infected all of us, if we had worked today......That is if he tests positive!

Reactions: Ironminer
1 - 20 of 27 Posts