Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wyvern Creations posted on their Facebook page a new UTG scope. Looks very nice. I like the adjustable parallax option.

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
3,267 Posts
Paralax for under 100 yds?...huumm...Impress me with somethuin really important, like epic glass, lighted aiming points that actually work...without too much clutter....But, maybe it's got those also!? IDK!
LOL! I think I just described thee Evo-X! Soooo, how does this baby comp to my Evo?
Shoot, I need my coffee!!!! Gotta go!!!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paralax for under 100 yds?...huumm...Impress me with somethuin really important, like epic glass, lighted aiming points that actually work...without too much clutter....But, maybe it's got those also!? IDK!
LOL! I think I just described thee Evo-X! Soooo, how does this baby comp to my Evo?
Shoot, I need my coffee!!!! Gotta go!!!
I love my Evo-X also.

Reactions: KTownKiller

·
4,967 Posts
Reticle centered on 50 yards? :rolleyes: I hate Ravin and Mission’s 100 yard advertising, but it’s not like a whole bunch more aren’t jumping on that wagon.:(

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I get tired of products that have unnecessary things added to catch the attention of consumers, while cheap'n out on things that are important....I maybe wrong about the parallax thing, but I doubt it's usable at the range of any crossbow.

Feel free to correct me if I'm messed up on this though.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Just don't hold your breath on that wish, guys! o_O Especially as China is start'n to put out some good glass actually! Hate to say, in a way! Their big optics company, called Bosma is got some smoke'n glass! The Bosma made, Cabelas Krotos spotting scope I'm run'n for sheep hunts is incredible! I could clearly see the colored iris and pupil of a ram's eye at over 800 yds!! I compared it to a Vortex Razor, and it was easily as good. Dudes on Rockslide said the same thing also!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
i like it but the big windage dots would keep me from buying it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.