Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
They look awesome.
Unfortunately for me, everything you stated about them, save for the insert, spine and nock parts, sounds Greek to me LOL.
Maybe one day soon I will catch up on the buzz words.

Prices look fair but no specs on the weight yet:

·
Vendor
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They look awesome.
Unfortunately for me, everything you stated about them, save for the insert, spine and nock parts, sounds Greek to me LOL.
Maybe one day soon I will catch up on the buzz words.

Prices look fair but no specs on the weight yet:

I have got to update my website with weights of builds. I have it on the MONSTER X build line, but I keep forgetting to list weight on the Nimitz X page. Those builds above of the top of my head are in the 510gn area..

On my website I have a page that offers some of the educational aspects of the products we offer. After season is over I will be adding to that , but also I gotta page on standby where I am going to some review / explanations of what is going on and I will be providing high speed video to show the person watching what I'm talking about., but for now check this out.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have got to update my website with weights of builds. I have it on the MONSTER X build line, but I keep forgetting to list weight on the Nimitz X page. Those builds above of the top of my head are in the 510gn area..

On my website I have a page that offers some of the educational aspects of the products we offer. After season is over I will be adding to that , but also I gotta page on standby where I am going to some review / explanations of what is going on and I will be providing high speed video to show the person watching what I'm talking about., but for now check this out.
Nice write up but there is a few inaccuracies in your statement of my double tapp insert on your website

There are nearly 10k double inserts in arrows around the world and not one customer has reported a single broken insert or an insert that has come loose

Also the insert does have some flex because it is not one piece its two pieces.

And

Because its two pieces and because we install them with a proprietary rubber toughened adhesive there is forgiveness in the front of the arrow as well as added durability and strength

And lastly the insert was not made to get around a firenock patent it was made to improve adhesion by 400% and to help reduce oscillation without increasing the cost of the arrows because the insert is included in the base price of the arrows

Just thought I would clarify a few points to help you accurately define exactly what a double tapp insert is and how it works

·
Vendor
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the clarification. No doubt that more surface would mean more gluing contact for adhesion, but it seems as what you're saying is you have 2 null points, while there is flex as you say you still have 2 stiff points along somewhere, so it can flex in 1 area if it flexes pending where that lands on the shaft. I guess if that works for you in not losing inserts, great.

In understanding Aero Concept System the carbon part is continual which still lets the shaft react on launch yet while recovery is much faster. Simply said the arrow is still the arrow, but does function with greater efficiency with the arrow acting as a whole while not driving null points further back whether it's 1 pieces or 2... The Null or node as some would call it is still 1 hence it is not separated in that sense, but with the concept system the null is dampened as it's broadened..

In video the reaction of the arrow I thought was cool. As soon as I get done some more stuff to complete the series of videos I think everyone will see what I'm talking about when I show them video to still frames of dynamic bend in early stages of launch with use of high speed video. I hope you get a chance to click on and see..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts