Crossbow Nation banner
81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
anyone using a sevr target? they held up great with the ravin not sure how it will do with this beast

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
First shot went through the 500 and buried into rhinehart behind it ripping of of the vanes have to wait until new target Gets here.
Automotive tire Hood Road surface Asphalt Grey
Eye Plant Terrestrial plant Automotive tire Grass

·
Premium Member
980 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I’ve had nothing but headaches with a rhinehart with a field point will just wait hopefully Bigshot will ship it sometime this year. Ordered a Bigshot 650
Oh ok. I’ve lost inserts in mine (it has replaceable center section) I’ve cut it to remove inserts n tips. It’s a pain but it stops the arrows even out if the 470

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
I do not, sorry. I just know both were stopping the arrows well.
I'm a Believer in these fat bellies I think they would help you out with a few inches less of Arrow penetration View attachment 216377

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
Checking Morrell website that shows their new target as Yellow Jacket Kinetic 1.0. It is not recommended to shoot
field points larger than the arrow shaft diameter. The the target measures 15" x 20" x 21", weighing 65 pound. No
FPS limit.
The Fat Belly points will have less penetration but much harder on the target covers than field points.

Wishing you all the best.
Take care.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Checking Morrell website that shows their new target as Yellow Jacket Kinetic 1.0. It is not recommended to shoot
field points larger than the arrow shaft diameter. The the target measures 15" x 20" x 21", weighing 65 pound. No
FPS limit.
The Fat Belly points will have less penetration but much harder on the target covers than field points.

Wishing you all the best.
Take care.
I’m assuming with that statement, they are also using the friction from the shaft to slow/stop the arrow.

·
Registered
15,317 Posts
Looks like TP did their homework on this one. Keep shooting it, and keep reporting about it. Congrats on the new bow.

81 - 100 of 122 Posts