Crossbow Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to see anymore threads about this bow. When there is a working model in the states let me know. I will do an unbiast review on it if the guys from Talisman allow me to. Until then, don't start a thread about this bow or it will be deleted. The thread starter will also be suspended.
Sincerely, UL

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
It's your ball so you can set the rules but what, pray tell, prompted this attack on free speech?

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
Urban Legend said:
I don't want to see anymore threads about this bow. When there is a working model in the states let me know. I will do an unbiast review on it if the guys from Talisman allow me to. Until then, don't start a thread about this bow or it will be deleted. The thread starter will also be suspended.
Sincerely, UL
I wouldn't mind if it was retro-active as well. Since you're removing posts are they all going to go?

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Cossack said:
It's your ball so you can set the rules but what, pray tell, prompted this attack on free speech?
I must have missed something myself and yep, I'm also curious about this subject. What's up? I'm assuming the MANTIS is a crossbow correct?

·
72 Posts
The Truth Hurts

I know that this is not the place to say what i said.And i am sorry for getting carried away here.But i cannot help the way all that has gone on in a country that i once loved with all my heart has made me feel.I am not in the least sorry for what i said as i speak from my heart about this.It is just not right that anyone should feel this way is it.I just want to be happy,that is all i want.It has broken my heart and soul here,so many times i have lost count.I am not a racist as i have many good friends of different races that i love so much and would die for.I dont really blame muslims i blame others for letting all l this go so very wrong and i have to say that i have also met some very good muslims that are my good friend's.Boy it's just so hard here now for me AND MANY OTHER'S I have worked so hard here like many other's and to see all this now just break's my heart.I would like for everyone in the world to love each other and to be very happy.THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST WISH if i had one.

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cossack said:
I am all for free speech. But this thread started as a general speed topic, turned into a Mantis thread, and then turned into a thread about religion, racism, and politics. Its like a friggen Jerry Springer show.
this forum is supposed to be for crossbow shooters to help other shooters out and a great place to get reputable information. The thread I deleted, I felt offered nothing to the crossbow community.

·
11,407 Posts
UL, thank you

Phil, even after being categorized as a jealous idiot by you and yours, I would offer you this advice. Build your "product", test and advertise your product with test specifications, model variations, speed range and be ready to sell the product before you begin boasting about its attributes and under no circumstances should you fall into the trap of denouncing and criticizing other already existing quality crossbows. Stepping on others' toes and fighting with them on worldwide crossbow forums prior to your having all your ducks in a row is not the way to do it in this country my friend.

·
1,222 Posts
Having been blasted myself for believing in...live and let live....and let progress happen...(Mr. Moon!)

I find it funny that of the fingers that did the "vote" thing....over half voted for "as long as it launches with a string"...!

For some here...yes...as I noted on other boards, quit sounding like the vertical bow shooters that put down crossbows..!

If someone has the time, ingenuity and money to play with crossbow design...don't be a bullying 12 year old...and have to feel you have to put them down for it...just cause YOU...don't like it!
Oh...it's gonna hurt this...it's gonna hurt that...grow up.

Phil...Ed...go play, and the best to you.

Mike

·
11,407 Posts
Mike

You ARE nuts and just don't get it.:D:p but like I said before, I can attribute that somewhat to your geographic location.:D Just because YOU don't agree with the majority of crossbow hunters and shooters and you obviously have no desire to see crossbow sports thrive, you categorize us as chidren. What a pc. of work you are:p I find it unbelieveable that you can legitimately equate danger to crossbow sport's fragile growth to fear of losing a few weeks bowhunting as a result of crossbows being in the woods. You also name me quite a bit in your posts. Have at it "Mr. Mike". My skin is tough and seasoned and your cute comments are....................just that..........cute:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.