Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this no sleep stuff sucks you think i would be used to it since this is my 4th kid, but as you get older it is harder

Now why is it when im at deer camp, i can stay up all night playing cards and go sit in the woods on 3 hrs sleep and be fine?

I think im backwards or something

·
115 Posts
No sleep is not cool. Not being able to sleep is something I experienced in April of 2006. I had been searching for my two daughters for 24 years, and it seemed like a bolt of lightning when it happened. I had a friend of mine that I had met on line in a hi yield investment program point me in the right direction after he did some initial research. After our initial conversation about my search for my two girls, it took about one hour to track down first my youngest daughter, then she gave me the phone number for my oldest daughter (both of them are four years apart in age and were under 40, so old is not a good description for April, my first born).

I talked to both of them for about an hour and a half each, all three of us being in minor shock. I did sleep a little that night, but in like one hour spurts for about five hours, then for three weeks I could not sleep no matter what I did. I wound up with a friend of mine coming to my house and driving me to a nearby hospital. After two days of intravenous drug treatment I did finally get to sleep, although they ruined my credit with a ten thousand dollar hospital bill, which I offered to pay in affordable installments and they refused, so my credit is still bad because of that place.

But .... yes .... I do know what it is like to not get any sleep ... !

·
114 Posts
same here, but I have noticed that now if i go with more than 2 days of late nights, I am really draggin by the 3rd day.:D

·
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Urban Legend said:
I hear ya on the no sleep.:D
we should start our own group

NSA

No sleep annomus (sp):D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts