Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think this was from an injury. It's a trophy to me not heavy on regular side but the odd side makes it unique. He was following a doe with his nose almost on the ground the 1st time I saw but moving at a fast trot, then half an hour later he returned.

I tried to put a picture in and it showed before posting, don't know what happened.

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
Sounds great! Got a picture?!? Did you click at the bottom on your post whether to show it as a thumbnail or full screen?!?

Reactions: masonred

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
Hmmm. I have posted a lot of pics here over the years and do not remember ever seeing that option. :confused::confused:
Here's always been my options on this site...:)

Text Font Line Technology Screenshot

If I hit post reply before selecting the options on pic size then it wont appear in the post.

-

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
3,267 Posts
I had one like that walk right by my blind this season. I let 'im walk though....my darn 'selective' wayzzz.... Cool to see though! He had the tip of his drop antler right down by his chin, or past slightly!
Congrats!

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
We used to always have biggest buck contest during bow season at work. I always won and usually it was with almost any size buck. Those guys couldn't hunt. HA! We counted points and added width to score to keep it simple. One year a deer like the one you posted beat a small 8 pt I had. The width is what did it (tip to tip). Still fun though.:)

Congrats on an unusual buck. One to be proud of.;):)

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congrats! Love those odd racks.. And I’m sure he’ll be just as tasty

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.