Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wanted to shoot a deer with my crossbow this year but didn't get a chance. I am new to crossbow hunting this year as they allow them to be used now in Vermont. However Vermont rifle season I was lucky to get a nice one.

I might try to go out late season and try to get a doe with my crossbow. My wicked ridge m370 has yet to kill a deer, I need to break it in. I never saw a reputable deer to shoot in the woods during crossbow season. The titanium true glow broadheads are waiting for some action.
123_1.jpeg

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
All the same... Congrats :)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Meat is meat! Congrats!!!

Reactions: Marco1888

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I really wanted to shoot a deer with my crossbow this year but didn't get a chance. I am new to crossbow hunting this year as they allow them to be used now in Vermont. However Vermont rifle season I was lucky to get a nice one.

I might try to go out late season and try to get a doe with my crossbow. My wicked ridge m370 has yet to kill a deer, I need to break it in. I never saw a reputable deer to shoot in the woods during crossbow season. The titanium true glow broadheads are waiting for some action. View attachment 187500
Nice buck. I have a solution. Carry your crossbow instead of your gun in gun season. I do all the time. Problem solved.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Beautiful buck!!! What's that white stuff on the ground?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice buck. I have a solution. Carry your crossbow instead of your gun in gun season. I do all the time. Problem solved.
It's tough up here when you may only see one deer a season. This one was at 100 yards quite a bit out of my range. All the other guys at camp haven't even seen a deer yet.

·
Registered
13,583 Posts
He's a good 'un regardless of what he was killed with. Congrats.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts