Crossbow Nation banner

Not Guilty

4K views 65 replies 19 participants last post by  Ironminer 
#1 ·
#8 ·
#12 ·
Problem I see is this kid was acting in self defense, acquitted of all charges and will have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life! Probably his entire family as well. I doubt any Corporation would hire him now, because of the high profile case and it goes against the NEW way of main stream thinking!

I know, i'd send another donation if the NRA hired him as the poster boy of SELF DEFENSE!!!

#16 ·
And this traitorous bastard calls for protests and expresses anger and concern over the verdict???
What a dirty scumbag discord raising piece of shit!

Joe Biden ‘Angry and Concerned’ by Rittenhouse Jury Verdict, Calls for Peaceful Protests
Joe Biden 'Angry and Concerned' by Rittenhouse Jury Verdict, Calls for Peaceful Protests
Lets keep it real, and not start with false claims!! I seen the Bidden statement being interviewed live by the press, and he was not happy with the verdict, but stated in his own words "the legal system has done its job, I don't like it and many don't, but it was the voice of the jurors, and I hope we can come together with our differences of opinion, and let this NOT result in anger and violence"!!

Not one word about retaliation, he discouraged it!!! I wish we could get back to a nation of facts, but the statement you made,,,, regardless where you got it, is an outright lie!! Like I said, I watched the press cover it live, NOT RECORDED!

Reactions: Ironminer
#17 ·
Again, completely backwards, and it has nothing to do with party,,, this is what Trump brought to the table and how he left office, lies and deceit with hate breeding violence, we lived it and witnessed him calling for the action you just stated, never have I seen any President,, red or blue, so irresponsible as his speeches and encouraging his followers to the point of telling them they would have to use force, that was because legally he new he lost! we'll see tonight how much gets burned down and destroyed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.