Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 400’s where I want them. Same two bows same scopes optimizers one has a x31 tape the other a x32 close as I could get. Same arrows taps with hellfire vanes. And both my favorite broadheads. The 170 gr foc and the 100gr swat x mag. With just a simple turn of the turret.
Automotive tire Tire Camera accessory Camera lens Cameras & optics

Camera lens Reflex camera Digital camera Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera Lens

This is the black 400 the camo 400 will be the same. Here’s the target several different taps and both broadheads from 20 to 50 yds.
Dishware Tableware Serveware Clock Plate

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey Joe, glad to see you got your bows shooting good. Are you liking the Hellfire vanes better than the older quick spins?

Bob

·
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Joe, glad to see you got your bows shooting good. Are you liking the Hellfire vanes better than the older quick spins?

Bob
The old (After the black kickers) QS were better than the latter made QS. The latter QS were bad about just rotting except for the white vanes. I see there still selling them so i hope they fixed that problem.

Yeah i like the Hellfires better they have a huge base to glue to. And there just heaver built and seem tougher and fly great. I wish they offered them except for limited colors and 36 packs. The only single colors i found were black or yellow.

They like to push that Quick fletch and it might be fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts