Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ted ... I can kick ass on guitar.

Point said .... I hope point made.

I have never made it to stardom .... but I can hold my own.

I love crossbows. I love archery. More than this, Before I loved archery, I loved music.

I know Dave Hlubeck of the forner Molly Hatchet Band. I was Steve Hollands standby to replaced him temporarily when he broke his wrist. Dave should remember me. Steve and I met and talked and I love him as my brother in music. This was a few years ago.
Dave asked me if I would like to do an album with him and some of his friends and he did say you were one of them.
I do not want to come off on here as a raving ego maniac to the other members of this forum, but am wondering if Hlubeck was blowing smoke up my butt.
I intend to make some kind of a mark, and I will not play Nashville's games, and I know you have to know what I mean. in order to do this.
Being a sheriff aside, and being a big star aside, would you accept my offer to do some kind of a show to benefit crossbow archery.
i am not a guitar slinger out to challenge you. I am a musician that knows what he can do and I want to do something good for all involved, including me.

If you do watch this forum, contact UL. He knows how to contact me.

That is all I have to say.

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
www.sunrizesafaris.com If that doesn't work, replace the z with an s. This is his booking service. I believe if you look, you can find his forum on the internet and his personal e-mail. Good luck getting a response. He lives here in my area, but I've yet to see him at any of the clubs, associations, or other hunting events. He does frequent the Y.O. Ranch in Mountain Home, TX quite often to film hunts. There's lots of hunting TV personalities in my neck of the woods though so not that big a deal. Also, Patrick Swayze has a Arabian Stud Farm here, and George Straight lives not far. I know his maid Dora, really well as her brother worked for us for many years and we're like part of that family while in Mexico. He eats at a little restaurant here in Waring Tx. Can't miss his limo!
Reba used to be seen often in Bandera TX at the little grocery store there. It's nice country here in the hills. Game rich too. Lots of musicians also. In my younger days while living at the lake, it was nothing to have a few bands a night play on my porch. Got tired of that as I grew up. Now, I make a good hermit!

·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just found out last night that the drummer I am rehearsing with can contact him. One of the former members before me in the band was Nugent's bass player and when he died the drummer contacted Nugent and he did respond. I have a direct line to him. I will try to intiate contact sometime this weekend.

As far as me making it big ... that has to happen soon, cause I don't think they have touring rock bands in heaven ... LOL. I am an old coot.

AND

There are no such things as little people. Just little minds in some, and it doesn't depend on their physical size.

I have met and worked with some big name artists that have those little minds, even though they are or were stars. Most of the stars and famous people I have been around were very down to earth normal folk ... they were lucky, and never did forget that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts