Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning fellas...

I have a few pieces of gear I'd like to offer to someone who can use it. No fee, I'll pay the shipping.

When I first joined CBN, there were a few fellas here who were extremely kind, considerate and gave freely of their vast experience and knowledge of crossbows which was a huge help to me.

I'm passing this kindness on to someone who can use this.

Men's size small leafy wear suit...worn a few times by my son at the age of 12 for turkey hunting.
One pack swhackers 150 grain
One pack Slick Trick 85 grain with two extra packs of replacement blades- I used these lighter ones for antelope in montana for extra speed

First come, first served. Send me a PM with your address and I'll mail it to you. Merry Christmas!
Fictional character Games

Military camouflage Clothing Pattern Camouflage Uniform

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Merry Christmas!! The world needs more people like you.

Reactions: WickedRidge400

·
14,451 Posts
Nice move … you might consider donating to Wounded Warriors near you too if you have no takers here. I gave a bunch of gear to them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Registered
497 Posts
Morning fellas...

I have a few pieces of gear I'd like to offer to someone who can use it. No fee, I'll pay the shipping.

When I first joined CBN, there were a few fellas here who were extremely kind, considerate and gave freely of their vast experience and knowledge of crossbows which was a huge help to me.

I'm passing this kindness on to someone who can use this.

Men's size small leafy wear suit...worn a few times by my son at the age of 12 for turkey hunting.
One pack swhackers 150 grain
One pack Slick Trick 85 grain with two extra packs of replacement blades- I used these lighter ones for antelope in montana for extra speed

First come, first served. Send me a PM with your address and I'll mail it to you. Merry Christmas!
View attachment 161548
View attachment 161550
Awesome gesture! God bless and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay gents...FYI. The 150 grain Swhackers have found a home in Georgia. They are no longer available.
Rest of the gear still is.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice move … you might consider donating to Wounded Warriors near you too if you have no takers here. I gave a bunch of gear to them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Great idea ID! Since I posted here...I'll wait a few days. I have to locate a Wounded Warriors Org near me. Don't know where one exists in NJ.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The final item has found a home in Springfield Missouri!
A grandson will be shooting the 85 grain Slick Trick broadheads from his crossbow with his grandpa!!!
That makes me very happy...youngsters using the gear to keep the tradition alive!

Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.

Men here on CBN gave freely to me... I'm extremely happy to be able to give to others to keep the spirit alive.
Thank you and may the Lord bless you all this Christmas season and bless you with a big buck or doe before the season closes!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.