Crossbow Nation banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

Registered
Good luck Reg and all you Ohio bowhunters! Sounds and looks like the season should be a good one.
Cartoon Gesture Fictional character Animated cartoon Illustration

Registered
Ravin R 26 Burris Oracle (Eleanor4)
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Here is all the good luck I need!! View attachment 233920
Man that is awesome. They got looks from
Mom but I like they are both wearing BLUE!

they will love Ann Arbor!

seriously don't blink before you know it they will have families and careers etc. Enjoy every moment my friend!

Registered
TenPoint Turbo S1 / Burris Oracle X
The girls forsaken us lol
Military camouflage Military uniform Military person Wall Comfort

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Muscle Human body Comfort Barechested Chest

Registered
.those bucks definitely grow big in Ohio. Must be definitely in the soil?? I have hunted mingo county here in WV and saw a couple of real giants but offered no shots. You can't hunt with xbow in Mingo Logan McDowell and Wyoming counties. Strictly bow only counties.
Good picture of your younguns there. How's the new babe a doing?

Registered
Western Wisconsin
Craig. It's too bad I grew up hunting Michigan Upper Penn and Northern Wisconsin. I loved hunting the Big Woods. But the Bucks kept getting smaller and you saw fewer and fewer. The Mid West farm country is awful hard to beat. But I sure miss hunting in the Forrest.
I love hunting up north but it's not good for buck shooting

Registered
Seems for about the last ten years or so, conversations about hunting deer in Northern Wisconsin are mostly on the negative side.
Hunting in central Wisconsin has abundant amount of deer, but finding a place to hunt is quite difficult, unless you own your own land.
The problem that is becoming more prevalent is property line disputes, wounded deer running onto neighbors, they won't let you track, etc. Right where I hunt there are two different properties that the owners have been neighbors for twenty years, but when it comes to deer hunting, it is just about like the Hatfield's and McCoy's. Two years ago they got into a squabble about a wounded deer. It got to the point One called a warden. After investigating, the warden confiscated the deer and nobody won.

Registered
We have a nice cold snap that moved in today! Just in time for Saturday
The rain last weekend prevented me from setting up the tree I picked out at my Father inlaws place so I will be tucked in some brush behind a ghillie blanket in my ghillie Sapper coat where I can keep an eye on him if he needs help. Glad to see its going to be a cool day (40s in the morning) with little wind in NE Ohio. All the wind we had today kept me from shooting at all, spent the day sharpening broadheads inside. Looking forward to some time in the woods.

Registered
Tenpoint Siege, Ripper 415, Vortex,
Rob is correct it just came across TV during MNF games "All Ohio Big Bucks Are Missing?"

still a lot of investigation to be completed it could be months until solved. If you are outside Ohio you may want to move hunt to Illinois or Kansas or something???
All the Kansas bucks moved to Ohio!!

41 - 60 of 70 Posts