Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lastnight about 2253hrs. We had a 5.6 quake here. It was scary. My entire house was shaking and swaying. Had 2 deer racks fall off the shelf they were on. It lasted for about a minute. The night before around 0215hrs. we had a 4.7 . It woke us up, but only lasted a few seconds. We had some roads buckle and houses damaged near the epi-center. Drought, blizzards, floods, and now Earthquakes. Oh, did I mention the hail storm that hit during muzzleloader season and beat all our campers to a pulp and busted the windshields out of all our trucks and beat the rest of them to crap. WELCOME TO OKLAHOMA. If you dont like the weather, just wait a few seconds.

·
Registered
161 Posts
My brother lives up by you ad felt the first one. He got the second one while at our mom's house, 70 some odd miles south. I was another 13 miles south and 20 miles east and didn't feel a thing. Isn't that crazy?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, we just had another 4.7 quake. We had huge tornadoes earlier in the day, we are currently under a Tornadoe warning and we have another Earthquake.

·
1,071 Posts
hope all is well with you guys stay safe and keep your heads down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts