Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
952 Posts
Morning team 7 members. I just got home from work. My self and (VM) VIXENMASTER were on the same team last year so we are familiar with each other. BUZZARD BAIT, SFBANDIT, & TYLERH Glad you are aboard. I hope your day goes well for all of you. Zrt

V

·
0 Posts
Hey y'all glad to be on the Team. My season opens in the morning but its been raining all day. I don't hunt in the rain less i get caught out in it. Well this is going to be a very good season, yup i am alive n kicking! :thumbsu:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hi.....glad to be in the group! I don't get to start until October 15, but I'll be cheerleading til then! What about a team name?

·
952 Posts
Good question for a team name (BB) Buzzard Bait. I am open for suggestions. VM, I agree about the rain and Good luck hunting today . Zrt

V

·
0 Posts
So anyone have Team-names they throw in the pot. Death from Above, i will ponder some more names

V

·
0 Posts
Well lets start this season off Team with a 75 pt fat Nanny. 614 hr log tipped with Spitfire. Shot was 18 yds so thick that i hit a small limb trying to bust her shoulders but got complete pass-through ribs. 100 plus weight & drug her a 1/4 mile to cabin. All my 3 wheeler tires have holes in them. Dang near wore me out i say.

·
Registered
535 Posts
:goodjob: Good start VM, looks like this might be a winning year for the team! Get them holes patched, it'll save a lot of wear and tear! I got to wait till next month to start.

·
952 Posts
Congratulations VM.
I see you are not wasting any time!! At our age you need to get a helper to drag them that far or some new tires. Tenderloins tonight?? Do you have a two wheel dolly with inflatable tires?? I used one last year for a long haul like that.

V

·
0 Posts
Well no dolly, and the tires holes are big as nicles from these flint rocks here. Just 2 ply Dunlaps. Will be getting 3 brand new 25x12x9 8 ply tires 1st week in Oct. when my monthly ck flys through. Dang 61 is getting abit old fer this dragging stuff! :startle:

V

·
0 Posts
Its rained all day & weather ppl say Sunday will be the same. I am resting today, we took half the deer to a friend & her son this afternoon. We will eat fresh tenderloins tomorrow. Will cut up hind qtr's in morning & backstraps to can in qts. So depending on the weather i may get to hunt on Mon. I am thinking of killin 7 deer this yr, if'en my back can hold out :startle:

·
952 Posts
Here's a few. Silent killer, Death from above, Sudden death. Dang I have been watching to many Clint Eastwood movies.
Horns Forever, White tail Gang, Midwest Meat hunters, Old farts club, Venison are us, The drop zone, The dead zone, Outdoors forever.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I am an old fart myself (probably older then any member on the team). How about the Old Farts Vension Club?

I haven't seen any response from SF Bandit or Tyler H.......are they out there?

V

·
0 Posts
I am an old fart myself (probably older then any member on the team). How about the Old Farts Vension Club?

I haven't seen any response from SF Bandit or Tyler H.......are they out there?
Name sounds good to me. I didn't hunting today, spent part of the day working on my alt/gen set fer charging our battery bank Spent rest of time til now cutting up 4 qts of deer meat i have in the canner now. No hunt tomorrow as have to go to town then cut up rest of deer fer canning. I may get to go one day before the weekend comes. Right now i am hurting enuff that i can wait a few more days.

·
952 Posts
Old Farts Vension Club!! To funny!! That works for me. I have not herd any thing from SF Bandit or Tyler H. I hate to name a team with out them but I would have thought we would of had herd from them by now??

V

·
0 Posts
They both were online on the 16th of Sept. but didn't ck in here on Team ?

1 - 20 of 250 Posts