Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
Excalibur Matrix 355, BD360, BD400
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before tonight these were pretty much untouched since 1985-‘86. I killed my first archery deer with one many, many, moons ago and now I’m tempted to try one on a longbeard if I’m lucky enough to get a shot. These things are insanely sharp and ginormous compared with what is considered a standard sized head nowadays.
Font Rectangle Parallel Office ruler Paper
Product Rectangle Font Gas Handwriting
Font Fashion accessory Tool Office supplies Rectangle
Font Wood Triangle Office supplies Musical instrument accessory

· Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
17,178 Posts
If theyll fly without planing they would be DEADLY!;)

Reactions: HD Archer and AJ01

· Registered
3,644 Posts
I used those back in the Day! I memebr the package..wish I'd kept some.
I bought my original equipment out of a holiday station way back when they sold some hunting stuff I bought a Ben Pearson straight bow green in color 35 40 pounds and came in a package with the old original bear razors with bleeder blades on wooden arrows that wasn’t .003
Or .001 straight 😂 lol but sure did a great job at 20 yds & under they were probably within .250 straight lol 😂

· Registered
3,644 Posts
I bought my original equipment out of a holiday station way back when they sold some hunting stuff I bought a Ben Pearson straight bow green in color 35 40 pounds and came in a package with the old original bear razors with bleeder blades on wooden arrows that wasn’t .003
Or .001 straight 😂 lol but sure did a great job at 20 yds & under they were probably within .250 straight lol 😂
Back in early 70s

· Crossbow Nut
5,938 Posts
Before tonight these were pretty much untouched since 1985-‘86. I killed my first archery deer with one many, many, moons ago and now I’m tempted to try one on a longbeard if I’m lucky enough to get a shot. These things are insanely sharp and ginormous compared with what is considered a standard sized head nowadays. View attachment 245525 View attachment 245526 View attachment 245527 View attachment 245528
Lovin them XX75s! Hope them heads fly for ya.

Reactions: HD Archer and AJ01
1 - 13 of 13 Posts