Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather is very fall like here in Eastern Ohio and man I've got the itch!!! Sept. 26th is the Ohio archery opener and as you know us Buckeyes set the precedent for full crossbow inclusion during archery season back in the late 70'S!!!!!. We were way ahead of the curve!! Anyhow, I'll be posting some of my experiences both good and bad during the upcoming Ohio archery season. Good luck to all my TenPoint hunting brothers and sisters.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Smart here in Tennessee the 26th, it feels like fall down here right now also. But looking at the extended forecast going to get back in the 80s by opening day. Only going to do evening hunts if that is the case.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did final preparations this past weekend. Shot my Viper at 20 and 30 yards with a practice broadhead. All systems go!! Using the NAP Killzone this year, they shoot great out of my Viper. Good luck to all!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Did final preparations this past weekend. Shot my Viper at 20 and 30 yards with a practice broadhead. All systems go!! Using the NAP Killzone this year, they shoot great out of my Viper. Good luck to all!
How's the hunt going Toker. A bit north of you the does are stirring on a regular pattern. The bucks are kicking over to day light hours rather the 2-3 am. I have one 10 and another 16 on the cam along with some 4's beginning to spar.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I have seen good movement. Got dandy buck and good Doe down so far.
Whats the scoop?

·
Registered
642 Posts
I have seen good movement. Got dandy buck and good Doe down so far.
Whats the scoop?
Me too. Downed a big doe last night at 6:55. Bucks are migrating to daylight. The 16 already has a neck bigger then his head. The 10 is starting to puff up. The 4's are just being idiots. One tried to crash my camera. Sending him a bill if he keeps it up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts