Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Only 2

Looks like he is doing just fine.
Again Congratulations to all concerned with this event:)

·
Armed Citizen
1,918 Posts
Congratulations Jeff!
So close! I was going for 8:08PM then it occurred to me. 08/08/08 at 8:08PM 8 pounds 8 ounces. All 8's across the board.
Oh well congratulations again!

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
buckeye dan said:
Congratulations Jeff!
So close! I was going for 8:08PM then it occurred to me. 08/08/08 at 8:08PM 8 pounds 8 ounces. All 8's across the board.
Oh well congratulations again!
You do know there was a girl on the news, born with all the 8's yes? Even 8 pounds, 8 oz, at 8:08 AM on 8-8-08.
Congrats Jeff and wife! He looks very healthy! That's so good. I love he smell of a new baby.

·
665 Posts
con grads dad

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
Great another crying, whining xbow baby! Where's the camo beanie? At least a black one so he can do a Chuck Adams look.

Congrats ! First one?

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
13 & 19 daughters here. Help me please! :rolleyes:

·
211 Posts
Urban Legend said:
Hey guys and girls. I want to introduce you to the newest member of the Crossbow Nation family. His name is Jacob Dean Becka. Born on 8-8-08 at 9:37pm. Weight: 8lb.-12oz. Length: 20.5" If you need me, I'll be on cloud 9 for awhile.
Thanks, UL

congrats man...

its going to seem like hell for awhile but enjoy them all you can now, they grow up so quick its scary, then they hit that "pre-teen" stage where they like to constantly test the limits, which is bad enough, but then they turn into actual teenagers...

·
821 Posts
Huge congrats to you and mom!! Welcome baby Jacob.:D Beautiful little boy. Sorry, didn't see this post/pic til now. Hope all are doing well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts