Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered a Micro 360 TD Pro through my local shop on June 15th and am waiting impatiently. They're saying that since it's coming from Canada it may take a while. Has anyone ordered from Excalibur recently and can tell me how long it took to get to them? (Answer: 32 days)

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
I ordered a Micro 360 TD Pro through my local shop on June 15th and am waiting impatiently. They're saying that since it's coming from Canada it may take a while. Has anyone ordered from Excalibur recently and can tell me how long it took to get to them?

I'm in Canada so we are experiencing the same thing when waiting on orders from the USA.
It is taking 2 to 3 times longer than usual to receive shipments now.

Reactions: YetiX

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Canada so we are experiencing the same thing when waiting on orders from the USA.
It is taking 2 to 3 times longer than usual to receive shipments now.
I wonder what the normal time frame was . . .

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
I wonder what the normal time frame was . . .
Depends on how the parcel was shipped, e.g. regular, express, overnight...
Your dealer should be able to tell you that as well as supplying a tracking number you can track on
www.canadapost.ca

then use the same tracking number on
www.usps.com

when it crosses the border.

You can click on "send email updates" on either site and it will keep you updated each time the parcel is scanned anywhere.

I would guess you can expect it will be 3-4 weeks or so.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have placed four orders with Excal since mid-April. The first order took 3 weeks to arrive (I'm in the UP of Michigan), the 2nd order took about 16 days and the 3rd order took only 7 days to arrive. My 4th order was placed last Monday, the package is enroute (tracking shows it in the USA), but it was held up by the Canada Day holiday and will be held up by the July 4th holiday this weekend as well, so I don't expect it until about Wednesday or Thursday. Shipping times from Canada to the US seem to be improving compared to April & May, due to all of the COVID-19 precautions. Hopefully you'll see your new 360 TD Pro some time next week!

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Congrats on your new bow. I know youre anxious to get it.:)

Reactions: YetiX and retro

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My shop got notification my bow is supposed to arrive on Friday! Guess who's taking Friday off? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just picked it up! I put one arrow through it at the shop. Have to finish work so I can go sight it in. First impression is that it's fairly light, very comfortable, and the trigger is very light and smooth. Apologies for the crappy pictures.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Good stuff, thanks for sharing with us, YetiX.
Hope it brings you years of shooting pleasure and fills the belly and freezer some, too!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shot a few arrows through it and then had to fix the first thing that was really bugging me:

Thanks to @retro for the idea of painting those covers!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Today I zeroed it a 20 yards and shot it though the chrono to see where to set the speed dial. Took four shots to zero. The first two went into the same hole 1 1/2" high at 12 o'clock. One more that was 1" lower. Fourth shot was through the chrono and was a bullseye. Now I'll have to start shooting from sticks to get ready for hunting season.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts