Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a itch to try something new other than my Parker and pulled the trigger on a new Browning 171. Hopefully it will arrive by the weekend, looking forward to shooting it. I'll post some reviews after I sling few bolts.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Good luck with your new bow. Browning has a great reputation in the firearms industry so I hope you get the same quality.

·
Registered
853 Posts
They look like good bows, everyone liked the previous one...

·
Registered
14,158 Posts
Congrats on your new bow.:) Looking forwards to reading your reviews.

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,653 Posts
Had a itch to try something new other than my Parker and pulled the trigger on a new Browning 171. Hopefully it will arrive by the weekend, looking forward to shooting it. I'll post some reviews after I sling few bolts.
They are just Barnetts !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven’t even shot it yet, tore my bicep tendon off my forearm in Sept before the season started and wasn’t able to archery hunt. Had medical problems the following year which prevented me from using it again. Hopefully I can get some bolts down the rail here soon. I realize it’s just a Barnett, still hoping it’s more accurate at longer distances than my Parker. If it isn’t I’m going to purchase a tenpoint and sell the browning for whatever I can get for it.

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,653 Posts
Sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope you heal and can get to shooting your new bow soon. I hope it works great for you so that you don't have to go through the hassle of selling it for a TP....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts