Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you tell me whin this crossbow was made and what is the draw weight hortothank youn hunter express SL serial #B37895

·
Banned
402 Posts
call Horton for answer

call the phone number at Hortons web site, they will tell you, thats the only way to find out for sure, there customer service is great.

·
310 Posts
JDDOG,
Ed is correct, or you can pm me to help me remember Monday when I get to the office.

Thanks,
Mark W. Beck

·
Banned
402 Posts
customer service..

How about that for customer service?
Without good customer service a crossbow looses its appeal very quickly when you have a problem, Turn around time is 5 working days at Horton on repairs,

I was a Horton repair tech at Reloads Sporting goods in ohio,We sold and serviced lots of Hortons, always first class customer service ..I do not work there any longer because bass pro put them out ,when they opened a store close by.

Never a problem to get parts fast and service, A Horton crossbow with a Multi reticle scope can be set up and sighted in and ready to hunt or target shoot in a hour tops.There scopes are factory set to match the arc of there arrows, sight in at 10 yards and you are good to go.

I have a 10 year old Horton with thousands of shots thru it still using factory strings and cables, only had to replace the serving ,which is normal as they ware out from dragging on the rail,
Most Horton dealers have lots of strings and cables in stock any how,.and the most common parts needed for service so there is no sending it back into factory for repairs, just a visit to a local Horton dealer will cure most service problems on your Horton crossbow.Just shoot the correct arrows and you are good to go for years..and keep your strings waxed..

·
Banned
402 Posts
Horton customer service number

Here is Hortons customer service number

1-800-551-7468

call them they will tell you..is the best way to know for sure..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts