Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several of our community rebuild and enhance the performance of these xbows on a daily basis. Within limits. Be it Excal, TP, WR, Barnett...etc... we all want the most that can be achieved from our xbow.
Not one brand/ manufacturer has a "DONT"(definitive).. .Xbows are tested at (so and so) grain arrow but you dont get that arrow setup in package Why?
These bows should be and are advertised to be the best of the best. Push them to your personal expectations and beyond.
When someone tells me you cant, I usually take that as a challenge

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
I can understand upgrades, add-ons, and tuning both bows and arrows to get the best performance out of your crossbow but for me I don't want to try stretching my crossbows to their utmost limits to make them shoot the fastest speeds possible. I would much rather keep the stress off my limbs and continue taking care of the crossbows I bought and try to keep it in tip top shape for years to come. I aint one about speed anyway so slowing my bows down trying to minimize some of the stress off the limbs/riser is what I'm about to help preserve my equipment so hopefully it will last a bit longer.

Reactions: B cross
1 - 3 of 3 Posts