Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
All I have left are 2 full size modular bow & crossbow presses... All the same capabilities as well as vertical bows..
$450 shipped ea. add on collapsible legs $60... I also make adjustable safety bar, vertical draw tower, and horizontal draw/shooter attachments for these as well... entire set up $750 shipped..

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
All I have left are 2 full size modular bow & crossbow presses... All the same capabilities as well as vertical bows..
$450 shipped ea. add on collapsible legs $60... I also make adjustable safety bar, vertical draw tower, and horizontal draw/shooter attachments for these as well... entire set up $750 shipped..
Hi 92safari, thanks for the reply & letting me know about the bow/crossbow press. When do you think you will have more of the inline crossbow press's in stock, ideally what I am after as like the compactness of it & only need it for xbows.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Fingers are the issue for awhile... Supply chain is screwed up now until???
All I'd have to do is cut the Jack tube down on one of these if you wanted one... Same presses just longer with different slide on legs...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks, appreciate the offer & I will definitely keep this option in mind. Not in any real rush at the moment so if possible can you put me down in the meantime for one of your inline crossbow press's as soon as they are available again? Have to admit I really like the folding leg design/compactness of this model more so.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks, appreciate the offer & I will definitely keep this option in mind. Not in any real rush at the moment so if possible can you put me down in the meantime for one of your inline crossbow press's as soon as they are available again? Have to admit I really like the folding leg design/compactness of this model more so.
i can do it if you want it... Just let me know before these last 2 sets of fingers are used up..
Bill

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Goes for anyone else as well... I can do 2 more of these presses with the last 2 sets of fingers.. Either the full size set ups, or the compact crossbow only version...
Let me know...

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,613 Posts
Really nice job you do on these presses 92safari..
I've used mine twice so far and it does the job well. Definatly worth the money.

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,613 Posts
Thanks Bill....will do !

·
Registered
419 Posts
For anyone considering one of these presses you can't go wrong. They work great, great adjustability, no marks on bow,
modular comes apart easily for storage. I have been very pleased with mine.:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
hi, Just got an order in of the full capture fingers so I have these presses available again $400 shipped... I could only get 50 sets so just let me know, Bill

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi, Just got an order in of the full capture fingers so I have these presses available again $400 shipped... I could only get 50 sets so just let me know, Bill
you shipped any compact crossbow only to the uk yet?
Looks a great piece of kit. Postage and import duty be alot here though me thinks ... sigh

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Hi... Not in a couple years... Ill look into it... As a gift import tax is reasonable I believe... Shipped a lot of RC modelling stuff there...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I've got two back surgeries coming up towards the end of summer so building as much as possible until then... Let me know now if you want one for this season...

21 - 40 of 66 Posts