Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot I’m sure but wanted to see if anyone mite have some Parker arrows hunter or red hot thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked eBay they only had the Parker capture nooks
I will check again these fly great in my bow
You wouldn’t happen to know what others or yourself have been shooting in replacement thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Victory arrows with 110 grain brass inserts. Flew great out of my old Parker Tornado f4. They had great think half moon nocks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks
I thought about getting new bow since they went out of businesses but man I like my thunder hawk and not sure why but I shoot it good thanks for all your help

·
Registered
110 Posts
I shoot Black Eagle Executioner 20 inch through my Parker with the half moon nocks that come on the bolts. Fly great for me.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just google black eagle arrows and click on crossbow. I get the .001 shafts not the .003. Or Jerry at South Shore Archery has them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet
I have NEVER shot anything but the parkers with the capture knocks do the half moons ok to shoot in the parkers

·
Registered
110 Posts
That’s all I’ve used since they went out of business, never had any issues with my hammer 325

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
Try the Blood Sport Hunters in your bow. Amazon has them for $29.99 per 6 shipped. They shoot great out of my Ravin and Scorpyd both over 400 fps bows.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts