Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I recently sold my Parker crossbow and bought a Kodabow BZ. I have my leftover Red Hot bolts on Ebay. There are six bolts (4 new, 2 slightly used) plus a Parker discharge bolt. So far I have 21 bids, the highest at $102. This is more than I paid new. Are these now a collector item or something, since Parker is no more? I am shocked what people are wanting to pay for these.
Any thoughts?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am curious to see if this ends up being some kind of scam but I guess I have to let the auction run out to see if they pay up. Will let you know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Question for sig130 ,
What's your impressions of the kodabow ?

Sorry I know this post is about arrow sales , but would appreciate honest feed back as I'm seriously considering a kodabow

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pros
One string to change and can be done without a press
Very well built and solid
Very accurate
Can be de cocked without firing
Adjustable AR style stock to fit a wide range of shooters
Exceptional customer service. The owner of the company personally responds to questions

Cons
A bit loud when fired
Wider limbs than a compound so hunting in a tight blind might be challenging

Overall though, I really like it and will probably buy a second one down the road.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pros
One string to change and can be done without a press
Very well built and solid
Very accurate
Can be de cocked without firing
Adjustable AR style stock to fit a wide range of shooters
Exceptional customer service. The owner of the company personally responds to questions

Cons
A bit loud when fired
Wider limbs than a compound so hunting in a tight blind might be challenging

Overall though, I really like it and will probably buy a second one down the road.
Very much appreciate the feed back .

All the pros,,,, tick all the boxes for me.
Cons are no cons ,,,,,because I shoot 3d & target mainly .....

·
Registered
1 Posts
To answer your question about the Red Hot bolts, yes. People are paying over the original price for Parker bolts. We have customers coming in all the time looking for Parker bolts. The Red Hots were a little heavier than than the standard Parker bolts. It took us awhile, but we were able to find a bolt close in weight to the original Parkers bolts. Most people are also after the nocks since they were in short supply. This year another company came out with a similar nock that can be used. They are just limited in supply due to Covid. Right now I'm looking for a Parker Gale Force stock for a customer. People still lover their Parkers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, that is what the buyer said. People who still have the Parker crossbows are paying a premium for these arrows. He ended up paying $ 157.00 for the bolts. I thought it was going to be some type of Ebay scammer but it was legit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not sure. The buyer said the Parkers shot great for him and didn’t want to switch.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I shoot victory xbolt out of my parker, and like them better. There heavier and spine aligned. The capture nock fits perfectly in them. Also 39.00 a half dozen.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I shoot BEEs, 426 grains total weight and are dead nuts accurate with half moon nocks. I shoot the Hammer 325

1 - 13 of 13 Posts