Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
It looks like front end if a Scorpryd. I see the bubble level but what exactly is the rest of the level ? Nice looking arrow

·
Crossbow Nut
2,973 Posts
Doesn't seem safe having the arrow stick out past the stirrup like that. JMO

·
Registered
2,032 Posts

·
Vendor
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does it eliminate the need for arrow retainer?
I was told the retainer can be eliminated, but I shot out to 60yrds a couple weeks ago with the retainer on and after watching launch in High Speed with the rest I just preferred to keep the retainer on and it shot very well.. That being said as of right now I don't think full rail systems or no rail systems is the ideal set up..

·
Vendor
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It looks like front end if a Scorpryd. I see the bubble level but what exactly is the rest of the level ? Nice looking arrow

The Base bow is a Tech -1 .. Cross between and Aculeus and a V-Tek.. After doing some consulting with consideration of several other bows we decided this is the best bow for what we wanted to do..

·
Vendor
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One of the new features apart from the bow itself is the new MONSTER CX Builds with the new MONSTER Double Shoulder SS Inserts.. Scorpyd Shooters who want to launch BIG STICKS these builds are very stout..

·
Vendor
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think the question is "does a scorpyd NEED this to shoot well"?
ANSWER= NO
So therefore a $$$ gimmick ........
Oh.. So if a bow shoots good without any type of add on feature than anything some one adds is a gimmick.. Interesting..

1 - 20 of 141 Posts