Crossbow Nation banner

Pennsy New Member

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Vortexcalibur 
#1 ·
I recently found out about the site from Dan Hendricks. BIG into support of the crossbow and currently battling the (Semi)United Bowhunters of Pennsylvania regarding statewide approval in the archery season. Hunted South Africa for the first time in May of this year and had a blast. Pics are in the trophy room. I highly recommend it if you have ANY interest.

Contact me if you are in PA. We are looking for bodies to attend a game commission meeting in October.

Peace y'all!

#4 ·
Welcome

you have my support from Michigan

#5 ·
Howdy! I was wondering why you chose the avatar Warthog. BTW, I hold the record for warthog with the crossbow, not to brag, but to tell you why I have so much love of warthogs. I could watch them and their antics all day long everyday. I absolutely left a piece of my soul in Africa, while keeping the missing part filled with Africa. I could live there as an American woman only.
Welcome to the sight, and I can't wait until you post a story and pictures of your adventures.

#6 ·
Welcome aboard. Been following what's going on in PA. I am in NJ and we have been battling to get xbows included, should be coming in the 2009-2010 season. Funny, the UBNJ Pres "admitted" to their bow hunting members being "virtually split down the middle"! Hmmm, seems like a pattern, here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.