·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
That's way cool!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are building a website to support statewide use of the crossbow in Pennsylvania. The designer has industry connections and the site will be sponsored by several manufacturers and an outfitter will have space as well. We are planning a petition that will be taken to a game commission meeting in October and there are speakers scheduled.

Once I got in touch with this guy the plans got ramped up real fast. Our ammunition is in line to go tenfold and I hope the PA crossbow supporters are prepared. The battle will most likely not be pretty but the execution of our strategy is extremely important.

More to come...

·
Registered
8,593 Posts
I look forward to this new Pennsylvania site! I have been fighting the "good fight" on sites in Pennsylvania for the past two years. I'm up for the challenge! I have noticed an entirely differt tone on a particular Pa site. The Crossbow Forum has been taken over by anti's and the powers that be are aiding the anti's with subjective moderation and suspensions & bannings. This site even has a disclaimer that the Crossbow Forum is not a debate site yet they moderate the information to the anti's advantages! We need a site in Pennsylvaina to keep the Crossbow Community informed on issues and also have a place to discuss crossbow issues on a level playing field!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts