Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
This room is NOT the place to debate the pros and cons between the crossbow and vertical bows, which one is easier or takes more practice, or which one is more ethical. Take this as your warning now. Any bashing of either weapon will not be tolerated by any means.
Thanks, UL
As always, the voice of reason and good practices.

Thanks Urban Legend for maintaining the peace!

Xbow755

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
What might be nice to see in this space is the same type of approach we took on the PSE TAC15 Forum. We looked for entries that were technically based. By this I mean either unpublished technical specifications that would benefit all owners or technical information related to problem solving tips, proper form or new product reviews that would interest people.

This adds significant value to a forum that benefits all readers.

Just my thoughts!

Regards,

Xbow755

·
Registered
256 Posts
This is the reason that I joined this forum,,,,,, We are all brothers of the bow,,,,, I shoot stick, compound and crossbow,,,,,, the most traditional bow is the long bow and the cross bow,,,, If we would all unite and fight for our rights, we would be a force to reckon with........

Looking forward to this forum and all that I can learn....... Fighting among ourselves is just plain stupid........it is perpetuated by narrow minded people

·
Registered
841 Posts
We should be passionate about our sport, without being hateful about our differences. There is strength in numbers.

Reactions: Burger King
1 - 5 of 5 Posts