Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unsure if posting in the right section .
Trying to source a part

Ive gone through rifle peep sight brackets .scope mounts etc and looking now at arrow rests possibly drop ones ?

Possibly horton or 50's onwards ?

Building a bowcaster ... done my best to design a file and 3d print .. based on a horton magnum and swiss army competition bow

Also looking for places i could get trigger housing cover ?

Any help or advice would be great as well as possible places for horton parts?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Looks like alot of enjoyment....lol...

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Good luck... you might be better off making the parts from scratch or contacting someone who can, that has a CNC machine or is able to make parts out of diferent materials. Three people who come to mind are Brian Miller, Treesteptool and of course Burky....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck... you might be better off making the parts from scratch or contacting someone who can, that has a CNC machine or is able to make parts out of diferent materials. Three people who come to mind are Brian Miller, Treesteptool and of course Burky....
Thanks for the reply . I did model a 3d part as well as the body .
Not perfect
Even if cant get one the dimensions would be good . Confirm what it is . Does it look like part of a arrow rest ?

Done alot of research on the horton though not much info on the parts im looking for and alot of parts given how many were made are very hard to track down

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts