Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
paid 500 for second hand predator,430 any crank options,besides Barnett's?added killer instinct scope, and bipod, shes fast,riser a bit loose fitting, and of course the dampners need modified ,took the under arm thingy off,and the picitiny rail on the hand grip ?shot a few times at twenty,...is there a search bar on here ,I have the ts370,raptor fx1,.. whitetail pro str, also,.and a crossbow decocker,which is the standard model not for the predator, they do have a universal adjustable coming,can check timing with it and string change* not cables
IMG_20191229_032416_471.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes I've been told that,so going to try to come up with something, I'm ok with the rope,but its definitely harder ,kinda sucks barnett makes these promises ,and dont keep them,loving the power and looks,wish it had a telescoping ar style stock ,wheres the new hyperflight?

·
Crossbow Nut
3,101 Posts
I recently saw a crank at Walmart that is supposed to be a universal fit. Can't remember the model name but it was made by Allen. Remember looking at some reviews and it didn't do so well; mostly fit issues and plastic parts if I remember. It was around $45. Says something right there.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
yes I've been told that,so going to try to come up with something, I'm ok with the rope,but its definitely harder ,kinda sucks barnett makes these promises ,and dont keep them,loving the power and looks,wish it had a telescoping ar style stock ,wheres the new hyperflight?
They need to build a ts 420. Just like the 370 but with heavier limbs. I would buy it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that would be great,with folding,telescoping stock,adjustable front grip, jack plate ,heck I'd even use iron sights take down like the x16,or excalibur td,like the old rhino,revolution, one can dream

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recently saw a crank at Walmart that is supposed to be a universal fit. Can't remember the model name but it was made by Allen. Remember looking at some reviews and it didn't do so well; mostly fit issues and plastic parts if I remember. It was around $45. Says something right there.
yes saw that probably not built strong for a 430 long stroke bow,I'll keep looking,killer instinct has theirs up to 415 fps
Screenshot_20200105-143642_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20200105-143640_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20200105-143642_eBay.jpg

·
Registered
13,341 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

Reactions: dear/slayer

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks yeah ,I love the look if anodized black aluminum,but not when I'm in the woods, so I may add some other leaf patterns, oranges, yellows,,grays,browns and I'll just blend in

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the boards. :)
thanks I'm trying to figure out how to navigate,and see where my posts are,under what category,etc and how to edit,so far not too much trouble,wish it was a app ,do I didn't need to use the web,but liking the community,I do a few mods,to all my bows,mostly cosmetic, and so far only barnetts,hope that company keeps evolving and listens to what we want ,over the years I've tried to adapt the platform to ar style buttstock, folding,telescoping,and quik detatch, on board arrow holders,I dont use quivers, anyhow hope to learn and add my ideas too,happy 2020,cant wait to see ATA,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts