Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Predator will be on view at the Trosper Archery Range in Oklahoma City this weekend during the Sooner State Games. A free drawing will be held with the winner having a choice of the Quad 400 or a Wildcat. Anyone age 18 or older can enter the drawing. You only have to stop and look at the various crossbows made by Barnett.

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
Met Navydad at the Games Saturday. Nice guy, and a true xbow promoter to sit in that heat for two days. Kudos to him and whoever is giving the free bows away at the raffle there. I'm not sure if it's Barnett or a dealer, so I'm covering both bases, lol.

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Barnett crossbows

First a thank you to awshucks for the kind words. He had one of the most beautiful Excalibur anniversary crossbows. The stock was outstanding with color and checkering. A thing of beauty.

Barnett along with King Pawn and Archery, Oklahoma City were responsible for the bows being there and the one that was given away. I am working to deliver the Quad 400 AVI to the winner.

I was an unpaid volunteer who had so much fun that i should have paid for the opportunity of being there.

There is a lot of education and "show and tell" if we are to promote crossbows. Any and all brands and models for the public to see and hold are a plus. There is very little information for the average archer. And remember that you have to be 60 years old or disabled to use one in Oklahoma. Many of the 900 shooters saw little need to pick up or hold one.

Anyway it was a good two days and more interest was shown in the crossbows than I thought we would have.

It may be late June and 90 degrees but the ice has been broken.

navydad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts