Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been pretty quiet on this sight just was wondering if any thing new might be coming out for 2019 thanks John

·
2,712 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, also I was told by a insider that there will be nothing new coming from Darton, crossbow wise this year.......

Mike

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Its been pretty quiet on this sight just was wondering if any thing new might be coming out for 2019 thanks John

Hopefully not a member

GTY_caitlyn_jenner_jef_160115_31x13_1600.jpg

·
Registered
103 Posts
It must have become so quiet here because most users are only interested in having the most modern, fastest or cheapest crossbows.
Darton seems to be increasingly taking care of their bow department since they have a pretty good reliable range of products in the middle price segment. With a few small interesting tuning ideas, special stocks and other small changes, one could certainly attract enough attention.
Too bad they made very good crossbows there.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hopefully not a member
I could have posted an image of Merkel, but preferred to stop myself.
Anyway, I'm at home, in "short-time work", and more busy then ever.
So much projects to do & finish finish, with an opportunity to spend more then just one hour or so on it per day ...
Would have spent some hours each day on my archery club range - if it wasn't closed :mad:

·
1,220 Posts
Yea, Darton needs to step up and at least grab the tail of the latest wave of modern bows.
Definitely not saying that they should venture into $2,000 bows, but I'd really like a Ravin R26...but again, $2,000..!

Both the lower AND mid-priced bows, these days seem to be made up of Chinese type equipment. Darton needs to be a few steps above that.

Hey Darton boys, anything new over there in Darton crossbow world ?

Mike

·
Registered
116 Posts
It must have become so quiet here because most users are only interested in having the most modern, fastest or cheapest crossbows.
Darton seems to be increasingly taking care of their bow department since they have a pretty good reliable range of products in the middle price segment. With a few small interesting tuning ideas, special stocks and other small changes, one could certainly attract enough attention.
Too bad they made very good crossbows there.
+1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts