Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ALL. Am a non-hunting woman who is PRO hunting and PRO Crossbow. Live in NJ and have been, somewhat, involved in crossbow debates for more than a year. Am also Secretary of the United Crossbow Hunters of New Jersey (UXBNJ). Check out the site. New members welcome. http://www.uxbnj.com/ :D

Reactions: Trapper1

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Welcome

·
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Urban Legend said:
Great!!! I'm so glad to hear that we have more women involved in the sport. Welcome to Crossbow Nation. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. Thanks, Jeff
Jeff, thanks for the very warm welcome. ;)

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
Sooooo....We meet yet again, lol. Thanks for all you do for the xbows, see your name on a lot of forums. welcome!

·
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bayou Excalibur said:
Have noticed on different forums, that the xbowhunters/users are so much more "friendly" than those who are so adamantly opposed to them. Thanks, for the welcome. :confused:

·
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awshucks said:
Sooooo....We meet yet again, lol. Thanks for all you do for the xbows, see your name on a lot of forums. welcome!
Howdy, Dan. Real nice to see you on here. Thanks, much, for the welcome. :confused:

Reactions: Trapper1

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Howdy girlie! Looking forward to hearing from you.

·
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guide GIrl, thanks much for the welcome. Also nice to see another gal on the board. Believe I have seen your SN on another xbow site. Looking forward to seeing you there and here. :D

·
342 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts