Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PSE Archery Crossbow Scope BRV-425 1.5x32 Multi-Reticle 42293

Does anyone have this scope. How is it and whats the reticle look like ? How does it compare to a Hawke XB1 sr ?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The PSE BRV 425 xbow scope arrived today. I don't have a bow to test it on until Barnett sends my bow back but 1st impressions is, it looks great. It calibrates from 250 to 425 fps. The usual red and green reticle illumination. It only goes up to 70 yds but I can live with that. The reticle will take some getting used to but if it works as advertised, I'd say $49.99 is a great deal. I'll make another post after I try it. What y'all think ?

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a non speed dial version of a PSE scope that looks similar. Came with my PSE bow from factory. I find it ok as it seems to hold true when sighted in and is reasonably bright in low light. I find 70 yards to be a good compromise and uncluttered. Though I did have one issue with it fogging up last week (on the outside) went to take a shot at a goat and couldn't see anything. Could have just been from the sudden drop in temperature as the sun was about to go down.

Watching with interest as I need to upgrade to a speed dial scope or a jacking plate as I have changed arrow weight from factory. $49 sounds like my kind of scope;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts