Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Best of luck with it....we're kinda neighbors, I'm down in the Comfort area, about 60 miles SW

Reactions: Blessed man

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Pulled the trigger on a new r15 package from wyvern very nice gentlmen btw. Thanks to all on the forum who helped me. If i ever get to shot a scorpyd i hope its not for a while.lol.
It should really help you thin out those pesky Axis deer and nasty hogs ;) It's a screamer of a xbow, enjoy it!

Reactions: Blessed man

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Sweet looking bow and you can't find a better place to buy a crossbow from.
Congratulations!

·
9,028 Posts
Good luck ... with the new R15. Good choice. Now I'm pondering that "gentleman" statement. Honorable, trustworthy, informative, knowledgeable guy ... who's personable. Gentleman? I'm sure, but I keep having this vision of David in a Tux. ;)
JamesBond.jpg

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill post some pics soon as it arrives suppose to be here middle of next week. Ill post accuracy shots and let everybody know if i have those pesky flyers. Lol

·
Registered
13,347 Posts
Congrats on the new crossbow and welcome to the boards. :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats you are gonna love that Blackbird...everytime I get behind it and touch off that crisp no creep trigger I am like Wow!

Reactions: bbahunter

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Enjoy your new bow! A true screamer.

Reactions: Corky

·
404 Posts
When you get it familiarise yourself with the "snap" when the nock is on the string(do it before you ever cock it to get the idea).When I first shot mine I pulled the trigger-nada..then the panic of all I'd heard and read online set it! It wasn't "clicked in".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts