Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
2,798 Posts
I'm not far off from the new one at the $2400.
im guessing its returned for the excessive string pressure, few shots and cables and string would need replacement

someone forgot to refurbish it and label it as one

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
I'm not far off from the new one at the $2400.
If you happened to purchase it from a seller on EBay or Amazon, take pictures and submit to
them explaining the condition it was received in and how it did not match the sellers description.
Amazon has a certain number of days in which an item can be returned.
One has to have a return authorization number and if receiving one, make sure the address is from
where the crossbow originally was shipped to you from. Keep a record of the tracking number.

If you purchased using Pay Pal, then a refund will be deposited to your account once everything
is settled.

Another option is contacting the seller and see if he will give you a partial refund, providing you
would be happy with the crossbow as it is now. String and cables can always be replaced and in
time they would have to be if everything was new.

Wishing you all the best with what ever you decide.
Take care.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lancaster Archery Supply
SALE
TenPoint Vapor RS 470 Crossbow Package (Graphite)

Was $2,899.99
ON Sale Price $2,399.99

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lancaster Archery Supply
SALE
TenPoint Vapor RS 470 Crossbow Package (Graphite)

Was $2,899.99

Sale Price 2,399.99

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I started a paypal return, the seller continues to claim its 100% new. Took a screenshot of the email. I tried to look of pics of forum memebers that had new tenpoints and did not see anyone stating they had cam wear or string wear like that.
Font Rectangle Magenta Number Parallel

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Glad you’re able to return it. I’ll try and take a picture of my nitro xrt string as it has 1 shot since the string has been replaced with a stick tp string.

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
2,798 Posts
I started a paypal return, the seller continues to claim its 100% new. Took a screenshot of the email. I tried to look of pics of forum memebers that had new tenpoints and did not see anyone stating they had cam wear or string wear like that. View attachment 216390
there is no question what so ever if its been shot or not

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Happy to hear you are able to return the crossbow. As a suggestion, pack it well
with bubble wrap or something similar to prevent it from moving in the package.

Wishing you all the best.
Take care.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
yea, new is new. I would have wanted that for about 1800.00 max if used.

Reactions: kromc5

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
yea, new is new. I would have wanted that for about 1800.00 max if used.
The whole purchase has been odd, when they sent me the invoice the prices was $200 more which had to be changed. Then after they shipped it that morning, I received and email at 10:30 at night. Stating emergency please pay by friends and family and then they would refund my cc payment which I could not do.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
The whole purchase has been odd, when they sent me the invoice the prices was $200 more which had to be changed. Then after they shipped it that morning, I received and email at 10:30 at night. Stating emergency please pay by friends and family and then they would refund my cc payment which I could not do.
If you had paid by "friends and family" you would be totally out and not be able to make a claim.
This would be similar to making a purchase and not receiving a receipt.

Wishing you all the best.
Take care.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
That right there is shady. Don’t ever do friends n family with someone you’ve never dealt with. It’s not worth the pennies you’ll save.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
hope everything works out ok

Reactions: kromc5

·
Registered
15,317 Posts
Shame on whoever sold you that bow saying brand new, never shot. They knew better. I hope all works out OK for you. Lesson Learned.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Here is a picture of a new tenpoint string with one shot on it, installed on my nitro xrt
Thank you for the picture definely new compared to the string on the one I recieved. He responded I can return it long as it's the same condition he sent it. Oddly the add is back up for the crossbow before the dispute is even over. He's put it at $500 more than the previous price. I wanted to add the forums link to the case but they said the seller can see my information provided so I worried about drama.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts