Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
CT, USA
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone bought it yet:/do they ship them yet?
How do you like it if you got one?
I am really interested in this one, but is there a way to at leasrt to see it in person? Before you buy it?
What about the big outdoor show in Harrisburg Pa, next month? Is Scorpyd even care to be there to show the new Products? What you all think?

· Premium Member
4,532 Posts
The Tremor Xp is a upgraded Nemesis nothing more .
They beefed up the barrel and went with a one piece riser , like in there older models , just narrower and a much better limb pocket and limb rocker , they went back to the older limb mounting system as well , which is a plus .
it is a great bow , easy to tune and maintain . Quiet for the speed it puts out , BEST TRIGGER on the market !!

· Registered
4,611 Posts
Did anyone bought it yet:/do they ship them yet?
How do you like it if you got one?
I am really interested in this one, but is there a way to at leasrt to see it in person? Before you buy it?
What about the big outdoor show in Harrisburg Pa, next month? Is Scorpyd even care to be there to show the new Products? What you all think?
I dont see them going to the show. I have seen Dorge from Firenock there a few times and he had Scorpyd's on his table. I think your only hope there would be if Dorge is there and has one on him showing how his ACAD crank works.

· Registered
CT, USA
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Tremor Xp is a upgraded Nemesis nothing more .
They beefed up the barrel and went with a one piece riser , like in there older models , just narrower and a much better limb pocket and limb rocker , they went back to the older limb mounting system as well , which is a plus .
it is a great bow , easy to tune and maintain . Quiet for the speed it puts out , BEST TRIGGER on the market !!
Thank you for your feedback. I have an DS LT and yes. That trigger is sweet. I love it.

· Registered
2,074 Posts
would love to know/see a real weight of the Tremore XP wit the the firenock crank on there, no other accessories.....?

This would speak volumes as to where this bow really lays within the competition.

I am interested in this vs the Tenpoint vapor 470......that would be its only real competition.

Reactions: Ironminer

· Premium Member
6,442 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts