Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK nation, I'd like to know if there's an alternative to the quiver that came with my bow. I'm just not satisfied with the way it fits or the positioning of it. Is there a better choice out there that will fit my bow?

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Pastorjim, is your issue that it's to close to the rail stock? I'm like you reading the quiver. So I just put mine in my Backpack. I realize you may prefer it attached to the Xbow. If you find a solution do share.

Good luck!

Reactions: Pastorjim

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pastorjim, is your issue that it's to close to the rail stock? I'm like you reading the quiver. So I just put mine in my Backpack. I realize you may prefer it attached to the Xbow. If you find a solution do share.

Good luck!
Yes, it is too close to the grip. I've tried it in several positions but it still seems to be in the way. It just needs to be off set a little more. It also seems like it will rattle at the shot even though I've tightened down as far as it will go. Just putting it in the pack may be the answer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ive kept my quiver in my pack since my vertical compound days. No added weight to the bow and no noise when shooting.
I think the Barnett quiver itself sucks and use a Maxxis fuse 4 arrow quiver. I really like it but if i had one complaint i wish the cover was a little longer. The bottom blades on the truglo titanium broadheads stick out just a bit and could cut you if you were not paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
469 Posts
For my centerpoint 380 and 415 I switched to the old reliable Kwikkee 4 arrow/bolt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts