Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone besides me detest the quiver hanging on their bow? I always remove it once in the stand or for shooting sessions at the house but when en-route to hunt it is attached to the bow. Any decent options for carrying it without having it attached to the bow? Less of an issue but it does not ride well in my soft case while attached either although I can take it off and just stick it in the case loose. Not a great solution IMO but better than leaving it attached. Any and all suggestions appreciated.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Reactions: jac63

·
Registered
956 Posts
I use a GFA side quiver. The bottom arrow holder can be adjusted to the length of your arrows. Just sling over your shoulder, and can hang it on a hook or limb when you get to your blind/stand.
Product

Reactions: jac63

·
Registered
104 Posts
I also hated it on the crossbow and added it to my pack. You can read it all here. I just ran 1/2 conduit through the Molle strap and hung an old Traditional bow quiver on it I can snap on and off quick. You just can't walk though any think stuff or it could knock the arrows loose. I've had that happen before and had to walk back for them. Now if they get whacked I inspect them quick before walking on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.