Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, they don't equip them at the factory for quivers so I did it myself. I refuse to carry arrows around on my hip. Just one more thing to contend with so I use a Kwikee 3 arrow quiver with double rubber grippers, a Kwikee Hi Riser II arm and a 1/4" thick aluminum spacer plate I fabricated for this application. The install requires drilling and tapping one 10-24 hole on the Stryker riser and two on the Desert Stryker. I realize most folks won't go this route (drilling) but I could not wait until Bowtech decides to do it:) This application also works on Ten Point Phantoms, Pro Sliders and Excals. There are also very good reasons for the quiver being located and configured where it is as compared to the "crosswise-underneath the bow" position most manufacturers use.

Attachments

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Moonkryket said:
No, they don't equip them at the factory for quivers so I did it myself. I refuse to carry arrows around on my hip. Just one more thing to contend with so I use a Kwikee 3 arrow quiver with double rubber grippers, a Kwikee Hi Riser II arm and a 1/4" thick aluminum spacer plate I fabricated for this application. The install requires drilling and tapping one 10-24 hole on the Stryker riser and two on the Desert Stryker. I realize most folks won't go this route (drilling) but I could not wait until Bowtech decides to do it:) This application also works on Ten Point Phantoms, Pro Sliders and Excals. There are also very good reasons for the quiver being located and configured where it is as compared to the "crosswise-underneath the bow" position most manufacturers use.
Very nice but
Would not your modification void any Warranty by Bowtech/Stryker.

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes

I accept responsibility for the drilling and tapping of the riser if the riser should fail due to my modifications.:coolgleamA:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts