Crossbow Nation banner
3881 - 3900 of 3925 Posts

·
SE VA
12,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,882 ·
I’m going to see if Ramrod will loan me the $$ to get one…….and give me 15 years to pay it back😆 I’ll only be 94 then🥴.

·
SE VA
12,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,883 ·
I do hear Moon is sitting on a pile of dough :)
The only person you heard that from is Ramrod. I wish he’d stop making stuff up concerning me. I’m on the verge of applying for a Sam’s Club greeter job.

·
SE VA
12,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,885 ·
Thanks, me too😊.

I’m still seeing photos of that Ravin R18🙄. I don’t know about that thing. It is ugly but you know what they say, even an ugly gal is worth keeping if she does enough things right😆.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Thanks, me too😊.

I’m still seeing photos of that Ravin R18🙄. I don’t know about that thing. It is ugly but you know what they say, even an ugly gal is worth keeping if she does enough things right😆. View attachment 201502
It is ugly for sure! I don't think I could deal with it but the 500 is a nice looking bow

·
11,716 Posts

·
SE VA
12,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,890 ·
Couldn’t believe my eyes when i opened the new Bass Pro Archery catalog today! Ravin R500 and R18 are in there!

·
11,716 Posts
Go ahead and buy that 500 Moon.....we will watch how heavy an arrow you put in it to slow it to 350:cool:
Yeah ... pull a couple of bills off that pile of dough Pinshooter was talking about! Moon had so much sciatic pain from sitting on that bloated wallet that he started carrying it in his front pocket. That caused him even more problems because half the women walking passed him on the street turned around and started following him because they saw how "endowed" he was. 😂 :p;)

Reactions: GTM01

·
SE VA
12,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,893 ·
That would be the ONLY way it would happen🙈😆.

·
SE VA
12,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,894 ·
That R18 is one weird looking arrow slinger!!! It shoots a super short 16” Arrow and has an easily removable stock. I don’t know about that one, but it’s possible that its benefits justify its odd looks. Time will tell. By today’s standards, the R18’s speed in the low 300’s is…………..surprising. It should be super reliable, and the price, compared to most new models, is reasonable.

·
11,716 Posts
Reactions: pinshooter
3881 - 3900 of 3925 Posts