Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Scorpyd Orion Ravin R9
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that apparently one of the early R500 buyers is having some buyer's remorse because he has his bow up for sale on Ebay. I wondered if it was possibly a member here (I would have tried sell it here first-no fees, and this will be a big fee). Bow is located in PA and the bid is up to $2850, plus about $50 for shipping. The individual has 100% feedback and hasn't yet registered the bow so if someone wants to go for it, just letting you all know it is out there.

·
Crossbow Nut
4,453 Posts
I noticed that apparently one of the early R500 buyers is having some buyer's remorse because he has his bow up for sale on Ebay. I wondered if it was possibly a member here (I would have tried sell it here first-no fees, and this will be a big fee). Bow is located in PA and the bid is up to $2850, plus about $50 for shipping. The individual has 100% feedback and hasn't yet registered the bow so if someone wants to go for it, just letting you all know it is out there.
No thanks! No way.....

·
Registered
Scorpyd Orion Ravin R9
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No thanks! No way.....
Guessing that is what most will say. I would love to have one, but they have to get the nock issue fixed first, otherwise it "appears" that the bow itself is working out ok. That being said, if nobody can shoot it without destroying the nocks, then nobody is really shooting them to see if the bows are holding together and functioning properly.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Way better deals coming down the pike. I'd guess......

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Guessing that is what most will say. I would love to have one, but they have to get the nock issue fixed first, otherwise it "appears" that the bow itself is working out ok. That being said, if nobody can shoot it without destroying the nocks, then nobody is really shooting them to see if the bows are holding together and functioning properly.
True, but serving issues and no press yet is another problem buyers have to deal with.

Sending a bow in for a string is a major problem.....

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
It's getting bid up $3099 with 45 bids! I guess somebody needs 6 more arrows really bad, LOL.

Reactions: Jack Pine

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Not much interest in this bow till late spring or summer. Too late for me to do much with it now.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Really!
I know a man that traded in 2021 Cadillac Escalade with 5000 miles on it to get equity for a home. It was almost paid for so he bought a new Chey 4x4 Z71 in the trade.
He got 3000 more than he paid for the Cady. Looking ok! Right!
Then he looked at the dealers asking price for the Cady. This hurt! It was 32k more than they gave him. o_O (n):mad:

• Wow
Reactions: USAF Ret in Wis

·
Registered
15,144 Posts
If you give it to me I would be scared to shoot it. I aint made it up to the 400 fps bows yet. I'd have it on Ebay too.

Reactions: Tnmtns
1 - 16 of 16 Posts