Crossbow Nation banner

141 - 160 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
I never even considered test firing my Montec G5s through my Scorpyd or Ravin. They fly great out of my slow Excaliburs though. Those new heads look just like a G5.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
My g5 cs 100gn shot dead on with my field points to 80yds far as I could shoot on the hha (old tapes). Bulldoog 400 430gn tapp arrows.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Wow,
Videos are starting to come out from the Virtual ATA show.
Here's Lancaster Archery's interview with Ravin on the new Ravin R500.
Sorry if you've already seen it but it's pretty impressive.
That is fantastic!!!
Love it.
Thanks for sharing with us, BB1.
Cheers,
dyna

Reactions: bigbird1

·
333 Posts
The sad part is next year there will be a better bow and the year after that and after that one. It will never end and we are already addicted to the best, the fastest, the narrowest. When is it going to end. I hope before I'm out of my marriage, out of my house. Only me and the x-bows on the streets.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Damn BB now I want one.
The sad part is next year there will be a better bow and the year after that and after that one. It will never end and we are already addicted to the best, the fastest, the narrowest. When is it going to end. I hope before I'm out of my marriage, out of my house. Only me and the x-bows on the streets.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk
No doubt, to both of you!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I tell you what guys after watching that Lancaster Archery video, I might have to look at the R500 a little closer.
Who gives a flip about an auto ranging scope when you can shoot flat out to 50 yards. I also loved it when he said this isn't one of those 'Upto" crossbow. 1 revolution turret out to 100 yards for the stock scope ain't bad either.
Man, isn't technology great!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Wow,
Videos are starting to come out from the Virtual ATA show.
Here's Lancaster Archery's interview with Ravin on the new Ravin R500.
Sorry if you've already seen it but it's pretty impressive.
The screw drive I wouldn't even call that impressive, because screw drive and/or worm gear cocking is something I've always thought would be easy and safe to incorporate for crossbow cocking and decocking. I'm just really glad to see somebody decided to do it. Too simple. Way better than brakes or clutches.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
I tell you what guys after watching that Lancaster Archery video, I might have to look at the R500 a little closer.
Who gives a flip about an auto ranging scope when you can shoot flat out to 50 yards. I also loved it when he said this isn't one of those 'Upto" crossbow. 1 revolution turret out to 100 yards for the stock scope ain't bad either.
Man, isn't technology great!!!
Don't you dare shoot an R500 or R500E, BB1.
Why not?
Cuz I think you'd sell your R10 (or was it R15) shortly after LOL, JK.
Well maybe JK?
Time will tell.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
It's only money dynamo! o_O
Yes, all I need to do is list more of Wife's jewelry in classifieds.
She won't notice for months.
(y)

Reactions: robertyb

·
Registered
126 Posts
Both new bows will be interesting to see where the new technology goes.

While not impressive in speed, I'm sure that ways to improve speed on the R18 will come about.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

141 - 160 of 214 Posts